Tweet Share this listing using the Social Media links above.
On the surface we may look like sneaker-obsessed online content addicts with encyclopedic footwear tech knowledge, but we go way, way deeper than that.
Nike Heads is an online sneaker magazine which highlights the latest updates on Air Jordan , Nike, and more.
It’s funny how life plays out. Imagine you’re daydreaming and an idea pops into your head. It could be the wackiest scheme in the world or total genius – who knows? Do you give up before you even get started or do you… just do it? Let’s say you opt for the latter. Then bam!, a decade and a half flies past and you’re wondering what the hell happened. Obsessions will do that to you.
When Nike collaborated with the New York skate brand Supreme in late 2002 to create a pair of coveted ‘Elephant Print’ Dunks, the sense of a globally connected community was suddenly plausible. Like a contagious pop culture virus, the scene rapidly multiplied and mutated, adding otaku-level minutiae to the lexicon. Limited editions, collaborations, samples, Japan-only editions, Quickstrike, Hyperstrike, Tier Zero, knockoffs, deadstock, vintage, customs, one-of-ones, artist colabs, retailer tie-ins, player-protos and retro reissues – there was so much newness to absorb on the daily that it made heads spin and blogs roll. Soon enough, every brand had identified this new breed of ‘sneakerhead’ as a highly lucrative demographic.
Click Here to Visit My Web Site
Click on 'Like Page' Today!
Member Since: June 26, 2018
Florida, United States
- Deal locally, face-to-face is best. Follow this one rule and avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal.
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country.
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification".